Compounding is creating custom medications to fit individual patients needs.
- NaPro GelTM
- Naproxen based pain management topicals (inflammatory pain, nerve pain, arthritis)
- Omeprazole and Lansoprazole Oral Suspensions
- Regular and Extended beyond-use-date formulations available
- Hemorrhoid Ointments
- Nifedipine and Diltiazem Ointments ± Lidocaine ± Hydrocortisone
- Mucositis Mouthwashes
- Magic Mouthwash (Wright’s, TozEllis, Pink Lady)
- Dermatologic Topicals (Creams, Gels, Ointments)
- Topical Hair Regrowth Formulations (Minoxidil)
- Custom oral liquids for patients that can’t swallow pills
We are routinely expanding our compounding library and tailoring our service to each individual patient’s needs. If there is a compound you don’t see on our lists, please ask us about it via email@example.com. We will go the extra mile to meet every patient’s needs.
Transdermal Pain Management
We are the home of NaPro GelTM, a family of speciality, compounded topical pain products. NaPro GelTM was developed by two QP pharmacists with a vision – to provide a safe and effective alternative for pain management. Many people are struggling with chronic pain and present with their own unique circumstances. Often these patients are at greater risk for unwanted side effects due to gastrointestinal intolerance or from extensive systemic distribution.
NaPro GelTM provides an established modality for prescribers to help their patients feel relief. NaPro GelTM products may be used as monotherapy or may be combined with a multi-modal pain care regimen.
- NaPro Gel – General Pain and Inflammation – also available in Extra-Strength (ES)
- NaPro Gel Plus – Added Neuropathic and Local Anesthetic Effect
- NaPro Gel N – Neuropathic Pain
- NaPro Gel M – Skeletal Muscle Relaxant
- NaPro Gel All-In-One – Combination formulation for chronic pain
The Compounding Lab also provides advanced services including the development of individualized topical formulations to match a patient’s analgesia requirements. Our compounding pharmacists work collaboratively with prescribers to develop the right formulation for your needs. New, custom and prescriber-specific formulations are encouraged to ensure our patients experience the best possible outcomes.
Here is a list of several ingredients that can be compounded into a transdermal dosage form:
|Amantadine, Guaifenesin||NMDA Receptor Antagonists – Descending Pain Pathways|
|Amitriptyline||Neuropathic Pain, Local Anesthetic Effect|
|Baclofen, Cyclobenzaprine||Skeletal Muscle Relaxants|
|Benzocaine, Lidocaine, Tetracaine||Local Anesthetics|
|Diclofenac, Ibuprofen, Ketoprofen, Naproxen||NSAID, Analgesic|